Monday, October 2, 2017

Wood in Harmony - Interview with Michael Walthert - Specialized Carpenter, Feng Shui Consultant, Intuitive Personality Coach

Maria Teresa De Donato, Ph.D.
Traditional Naturopath, Homeopath, Life Strategist, Author


Wood in Harmony
-        Interview with Michael Walthert   -

Specialized Carpenter, Feng Shui Consultant, Intuitive Personality Coach


So far on this blog we have discussed many aspects related to health, which hopefully have helped you to increase your understanding and knowledge of what health is and how you can maintain it for as long as you can and even work towards the restoration of it when problems arise. 

Besides several different holistic methodologies, such as Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) – with special regard to the Yin and Yang Theory – Reiki, German New Medicine (GNM), Herbalism and Nutrition we have also taken into account  elements, like some powerful chemicals people normally use in their everyday life, and their harmful effects they have on people’s health along with what we can and should do to preserve health at all levels and live a balanced and harmonious life.

Today I am very pleased to introduce you a quite unique colleague of mine – Michael Walthert from Bern, Switzerland who - like myself - not only has a holistic approach to life and health but is also a quite versatile practitioner and coach.


T.: Michael, Welcome to my blog and Thank you so much for taking the time for this interview.

M.: Thank you Teresa. It is a great honor for me to present my work in your blog.



T.: Michael, let’s start with your own definition of yourself: “A professional joiner”, “A Feng Shui Consultant” and “An Intuitive Personality Coach”
To help our readers to know you and your activities better, Could you, please, elaborate this a little bit and explain where you started and how you ended up operating in this complementary fields?

M.: I have been a freelance carpenter for 15 years. During this time I felt the urge not to "beautify" the outer shell of the people in an oasis, but to give the holistic thinking to the people. For this reason, I have trained myself as a Taoist Feng Shui consultant. With my experience as a Feng Shui consultant, I realized that people needed help not only in their homes, houses, and shops. Through this realization, I have trained myself for the Intuitive Personality Coach VIP.



T.: As for your other expertise, you have indicated geomancy, mediality, and energy healing… Could you tell us more about these other activities of yours and how you came up with this idea of the Fountain of Energy8, and what motivated you to get started?

M .: Geomancy and mediality are very important to me. With my abilities of intuitive feeling and the great confidence in nature, I am very grateful that I can actively pursue the geomancy. I am connected in an open geomagnetic group. Through our great group intuition we are led to our "tasks". The current geomancy project consists of the following work. By removing the blocked energies of the great Swiss rivers (Rhine, Aare, Rohne,) we reactivate them (through rituals), so that the natural energy is brought back to life and flows over the rivers and seas to humans and animals. I would very much like to talk about the mediality and energy healing in a second interview. Because the two topics are very complex, I would be too much bogged down.



T.: Very interesting. Ok then it will be my pleasure to have a second interview with you as soon as possible so that we can discuss this quite fascinating topic.

M.: That would be great, Teresa.



T: Michael, Many holistic practices are very old and have been used for millennia as part of spiritual/religious rites performed for purification – emotional, mental, and/or physical – of the individuals and, as consequence, for healing purposes. I am quite familiar with those practiced by High Priests in Salomon’s Temple in Jerusalem in ancient times, but since I know that you have been trained in Taoist Feng Shui, I would really like for you to describe some specific ceremonial rituals you personally perform and the purpose of them. Would you?

M.: With pleasure. I would like to bring people to consciousness again. A small example: If you are referring to a new apartment or a new house you do not want to take over the old energies of the predecessor. With the 5 elements of smoking (fire, earth, metal, water and wood), the old energies are extinguished, so that the new inhabitants can bring their own energy into their new home. You can imagine how you want to resell your old computer and delete the hard drive and re-program it again.

T.: That was the perfect illustration and certainly helped to clarify your point.
Thank you, Michael, this has been a very interesting interview and I do hope all our readers will benefit from the information we shared. Should some of our readers wish to get in touch with you, how can they contact you?

M .: The best way for the readers to contact me is by visiting my website at www.michaelwalthert.ch first or connecting with Michael Walthert via Facebook or Linkedin.

Under You Tube




they can find several videos about my products.


T.: Thank you again for being with us today, Michael.

M .: Thank you Teresa for inviting me. It was really a pleasure and a wonderful time.